Cool Breeze Campground Rules & Regulations
- WE DO NOT ASSIGN SITES, WE ONLY GUARANTEE YOU A SITE.
Upon arrival Please Stop at the Office and check-in,
YOU MUST PAY BEFORE OCCUPYING A SITE
- Check out time is by 2:00 pm.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and actions of their children.
- Place all trash in designated collection area.
- Only one camping unit or family per site.
- Fires are allowed only in designated areas (fire rings).
- No generators.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Fireworks and fire arms are prohibited.
- Please keep our restrooms clean.
- Bathhouse and laundry are open 24 hours.
- The management / owner of Cool Breeze Campground will not be held responsible for property damage, theft or your personal safety.
- PET RULES: Pets must be on a leash anytime outside your RV. Please do not allow your pet to go on our trees or shrubs; and pick up all pet litter. Never leave your pet tied outside your RV in your absence. Pets must be quiet at all times: they are your responsibility. They are not allowed in any building.
NOTICE TO GUEST
This property is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities.